The Hemophilia Foundation of Minnesota/Dakotas offers many programs and services to help meet the needs of our community.
2021 Program Accomplishments
- HFMD in partnership with our four affiliated HTCs hosted and funded a six day summer camp for 62 children with hemophilia and other chronic bleeding disorders from June 27th – July 2nd.
- Provided crisis financial assistance for patients and their families in need fulfilling 62 requests.
- Awarded 4 post-secondary scholarships.
- Held 4 medical education workshops for members in the tri-state region.
- Hosted a virtual Annual Meeting with medical speakers.
- Published 4 issues of the Veinline, our quarterly newsletter; distributed to over 700 readers.
- HFMD partnered with Sanford Health Sioux Falls to host our annual SD Family Education Day July 31st.