The Hemophilia Foundation of Minnesota/Dakotas offers many programs and services to help meet the needs of our community.
2019 Program Accomplishments
- HFMD in partnership with Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of MN funded a six day summer camp for 77 children with hemophilia and other chronic bleeding disorders.
- Provided crisis financial assistance for patients and their families in need, fulfilling 140 requests.
- Awarded 4 post-secondary scholarships.
- Held 4 medical education workshops for members in the tri-state region.
- Held 7 Education events: 2 Group Fitness events; A Women’s Conference, and 3 events for Blood Brotherhood.
- Hosted an Annual Meeting with medical speakers for 225 attendees.
- Published 4 issues of the Veinline, our quarterly newsletter; distributed to over 1,200 readers.